The villa is suitable for small group up to ten persons or three families. It has :
- Spacious living and dining room on the basement floor.
- Three furnished bedrooms (two master rooms and one regular room).
- Three bathrooms (Hot showers are available in every bathroom).
- Kitchen and pantry on the basement floor.
- Large back and front yard.
- Nice view and surroundings.
- 24-hour security guards
- Swimming Pool, Fitness center and games room at the Club House
- Parks and beautiful Waterfall
Direction to Villa M2-19 (in Resor Dago Pakar) :
For additional info, below is the direction about how to get to Resor Dago Pakar if you are from Jakarta
- From Jakarta-Bandung Toll Road, take Pasteur Exit.
- Go straight from Pasteur Toll gate, and take the Pasupati flyover bridge.
- Take Ir.H.Djuanda Exit from the Flyover.
- Go straight on the first traffic light, and turn left on the second traffic light to Ir.H.Djuanda (Dago) Street.
- Go along on Ir.H.Djuanda (Dago) street. After passing Holiday Inn, Jayakarta Hotel, the Angkot Station, you need to drive around 2 KMs from the station, and you will see a big sign board of Resor Dago Pakar (and also The View cafe) on your left.
- You are in Resor Dago Pakar
Booking & Policy
How to Make Booking
- To check for availability and rates of the villas, please call or SMS:
Hansen +62-812-8957-8100 (WhatsApp) or
Hendra +62-815-7357-0900 (WhatsApp) or
fill out Booking form for online reservation.
- To make booking: Transfer 25% of the total fee as booking fee is to be paid immediately after reservation and is not returnable.
- The remaining 75% is to be paid on the check in date.
- Discounts are available for renting on weekdays (not holiday season).
The following are our policy in renting the Dago Pakar Villa:
- The guests must keep the cleanness of the premise.
- The guests are not allowed to take blanket, towels, utensils or any other property from the premise.
- Check In time is after 2PM
Check Out time is before 12 Noon.
In cases where no other guests booked on that day, Check Out time can be flexible
- The guests are strictly not allowed to do activities that are against the law in our premise.
- We have all the rights to refuse guests who haven’t completely paid the rental fee or not conformed with our policy.