This villa with modern-minimalist design offers a cozy and relaxing place to stay. It has:
- Spacious living and dining room on the 1st floor
- Small living room on the 2nd floor.
- Five furnished bedrooms (two master room, three regular room).
- AC ( Air Conditioning ) at every bedrooms.
- Four bathrooms (Hot showers are available in every bathroom).
- Kitchen ( Include simple cooking utensils and dining ware )
- BBQ area with wood deck.
- Garage on basement that fits one car.
- Large back yard.
- Nice view and surroundings.
Villa P7-17 and villa P7-17A are next to each other connected thru backyard and service area. Both villas has almost identical layout with slightly difference in pool area and interior arrangements. Renting both villa is suitable for big groups, can accomodate up to 30 pax.
Direction to Villa P7-17A (in Resor Dago Pakar) :
- From the main gate of Resor Dago Pakar, passing security gate (POS 1), you will see garden with man-made waterfall, follow the road to left direction.
- Around 200M passing the waterfall, make a U turn, pass the security gate (POS 2). (same direction to the marketing office)
- On the first intersection (uphill road), go straight.
- Keep going straight, and on security post (Pos 3) make a left turn.
- You are already on Jl. Dago Pakar Permai VII, just follow the road and the villa is no.17 & 17A on your left.
Villa P7-17A: Jl. Dago Pakar Permai VII no.17A, Kawasan Graha Nirwana, Resor Dago Pakar
For additional info, below is the direction about how to get to Resor Dago Pakar if you are from Jakarta
- From Jakarta-Bandung Toll Road, take Pasteur Exit.
- Go straight from Pasteur Toll gate, and take the Pasupati flyover bridge.
- Take Ir.H.Djuanda Exit from the Flyover.
- Go straight on the first traffic light, and turn left on the second traffic light to Ir.H.Djuanda (Dago) Street.
- Go along on Ir.H.Djuanda (Dago) street. After passing Holiday Inn, Jayakarta Hotel, the Angkot Station, you need to drive around 2 KMs from the station, and you will see a big sign board of Resor Dago Pakar (and also The View cafe) on your left.
- You are in Resor Dago Pakar
Booking & Policy
How to Make Booking
- To check for availability and rates of the villas, please call or SMS:
Hansen +62-812-8957-8100 (WhatsApp) or
Hendra +62-815-7357-0900 (WhatsApp) or
fill out Booking form for online reservation.
- To make booking: Transfer 25% of the total fee as booking fee is to be paid immediately after reservation and is not returnable.
- The remaining 75% is to be paid on the check in date.
- Discounts are available for renting on weekdays (not holiday season).
The following are our policy in renting the Dago Pakar Villa:
- The guests must keep the cleanness of the premise.
- The guests are not allowed to take blanket, towels, utensils or any other property from the premise.
- Check In time is after 2PM
Check Out time is before 12 Noon.
In cases where no other guests booked on that day, Check Out time can be flexible
- The guests are strictly not allowed to do activities that are against the law in our premise.
- We have all the rights to refuse guests who haven’t completely paid the rental fee or not conformed with our policy.